Why Use FlexStor?
- Covers Investment From Elements
- Flexible Storage Locations
- Store Grain Anywhere Through Winter
- Temporary Grain Storage Solution
- Fast & Easy Loading And Unloading
- No Capacity Limitations
Benefits of Grain Bag Storage:
- Pay only for the storage that is necessary at any given time.
- Transport grain after harvest.
- Low investment vs. metal or concrete structures.
- Allows the grain to be stored and tagged according to quantity and identity.
What To Store?
What you put in the bag is what you get out of the bag, period. Grain bags are sealed from the elements, so there is no chance of mold or spoilage if the grain is loaded into the bag properly. No aeration is required, thus saving money on electric costs, along with no “shrink” due to aeration.
FlexStor Grain Bags
Flexstor grain bags are made from 100% prime polyethylene material and NO reprocessed or recycled material. Using the prime polyethylene will increase the puncture resistance of the grain bags, which will help limit stubble from protruding on the bottom of the bag as well as, help when birds, raccoons and rodents try to dig into the material.
Impact of the grain bags are good for hail or anything else that would be a dropped force on the grain bag. If something should puncture or tear the grain bag, the 100% prime polyethylene fights that from elongating the hole.
When unloading grain bags, having a material that has poor tear values from using reprocessed or recycled material can result in a zipper effect, where a small tear continues down the length of the grain bag when it is unloading.
The tensile strength of the FlexStor grain bags by using the 100% prime polyethylene is very important during the filling process. When all of the weight in the grain bag from the grain and the material is deploying off the machine, there is a significant amount of force on the bag material in which the bag will stretch before bursting. This is not true of the competitor’s grain bags, which most use reprocessed or recycled material.
- Produced utilizing high performance polyethylene resins in a 3-layer white/white/black configuration.
- Added U.V. inhibitors and thermal stabilizers protect against harsh weather conditions and ensure longevity.
- Provide the high puncture and tear resistance required to keep grain at the highest quality.
- One of the most economical and effective methods for storing grain and is an efficient and flexible grain storage solution.
- 100% Prime Polyethylene Material
- No Reprocessed Material
- Puncture Resistant
- Great Tensile Properties
FlexStor Grain Bagger
Bagging grain is simple and quick with the FlexStor grain bagging system. There is no waiting for trucks or slow augers, plus the combine can keep running, making harvest more efficient. No waiting in lines at an elevator. Grain goes into the bag at the same moisture it comes out, so commodities can be dried at a later time if needed. Bags are attached to the half-moon-shaped bagger, which is attached to the tractor. Grain from a grain cart or combine is augered into the bagger’s hopper. It is then augered into the bag. As the grain is moved forward into the bag by the discharge auger, it gradually pushes against the bag’s walls. The bag, in turn, opposes resistance, and the appropriate balance of pressure and tension is attained by properly regulating brake action on the bagger. With the tractor in neutral gear and the PTO engaged, the bagger slowly moves as the bag fills. Once full, the bag is sealed airtight with 2” × 4” boards fastened together. The seal keeps the well-packed grain dry until it is removed.Visit our YouTube Channel
- High capacity 8’ X 8’ detachable overhead fill hopper with grain splash sides.
- 20 inch diameter dynamically balanced discharge auger.
- 10 ½ foot diameter X 9 mil thick high strength plastic storage bags.
- 12.5” L – 16.5” 12 ply NHS traction tires.
- Large ¾ inch elastic rope bag tensioning system with spring latch mounting locks.
- Easily adjustable hydraulic brake manifold with pressure gauge.
- Anti-Slip Walkways
- High Pressure Disk Brakes
- Roller Thrust Bearing
- Side Shields & Bag Tray
- Hydraulic Lift System
- Grain Sealing Between Bag & Machine
- 8000# Rated Trailer Axle With Heavy Duty Eight Bolt Wheel Hubs
- Tubular Welded Side Shields
FlexStor Grain Unloader
Largest Auger On The Market!
Imagine a harvest that does not involve trucks. No flat tires, no waiting in line at the elevators, no extra fuel costs and no extra help to drive them. A harvest where the combine is not waiting on a returning truck so it can return to the field. A harvest that stores your crop quickly and safely, but leaves it under your control for marketing. The whole harvest operation is reduced to the combine, a grain cart for each and an operator for each. When you are ready to market, the FlexStor unloading system is used. The unloader is backed up to the end of the bag where filling ended. The grain bag is emptied as it rolls the bag up and augers the grain out. The FlexStor Unloader has dual bag winders that keep the bag coiled for easy removal. A large drag conveyor utilizing elevator chains from a combine provides a much more efficient transition to the truck auger, which can then load out on either side of the machine. However, one of the the best parts of the unloader is that there is a minimal amount of grain left in the bag when the unloading operation is completed.Visit our YouTube Channel
- Machine Weight – Approx. 5000 pounds
- Tractor Requirements – Minimum 100 HP, Cat. II hitch, 540 RPM, 2-3 hydraulic outlets.
- Rated Capacity – 8000 bushels per hour at 540 RPM
- 265R16 MT truck tires
- 540 PTO drives all unloading functions.
- Hitches to tractor using Category II three point hitch.
- Trailer Towing Hitch
- Lock Out Wheel Hubs
- Dual Knives Split The Grain Bag
- Rubber Paddle Conveyor
- One Person Operation
- Mechanical Bevel Gearbox Drive
- Folding Auger For Loading Trucks On Either Side Of The Grain Bag
- Sensor Prevents Overloading & Machine Plugging
FlexStor Vac Attach
The FlexStor Vac Attach is an attachment for a grain vac that offers a solution for emptying grain bags. Because of its framed structure equipped with hydraulic driven gathering augers and flexible suction tube for moving grain to the grain vac rubber input hose, the FlexStor Vac Attach simplifies the labor required when emptying grain bags.Visit our YouTube Channel
- Versatile enough to connect along side the grain vac or directly behind it.
- Hydraulic powered gathering augers & bag winders are used to move all the grain to a central suction inlet inside the grain bag that is connected to the grain vac via flexible suction tubing.
- As the Vac Attach moves rearward into the grain bag, the grain vac is pulled forward as needed by the tractor powering it to stay in close proximity.
- Height control, counterbalance and hydraulic power is provided by connection to a smaller tractor, acting as a prime mover for the FlexStor Vac Attach.
- Use of a suitable length suction tube between the two pieces of equipment allows the operator to only move the grain vac forward when changing trucks.
- The tractor 3 point hitch allows the operator to raise and lower the gathering augers for transport or positioning inside the grain bag. A towbar hitch can also be used when a 3 point hitch is not available.
- The grain bag is wound onto steel tubular cores that can easily be removed by one person.
- Simplifies the labor required when emptying grain bags.
- The tractor steers the gathering augers to keep them centered inside the grain bag during operation.
- Its inherent weight acts as a counterbalance for lifting/winding the grain bag.
- Made in the USA!
The Industry’s Heaviest Constructed Fan / Auger Grain Vac!
The AugerVac was designed to make this grain vac affordable for everyone.
SAVE YOUR HEALTH!
The new super lightweight flexible hose makes unloading grain bags and bins easy and eliminates the back-breaking job of shoveling grain. Your lungs will breathe easier with the dust-free grain transfer. And it's extremely quiet, saving your ears from how vacs typically run.
High capacities enable you to quickly and safely clean out your grain bins.Visit our YouTube Channel
- Gross Weight: 3,000 lbs.
- Height / Raised Auger: 13’ 10” (166”)
- Height / Transport Position: 9’ 9” (117”)
- Overall Width: 8’ 5” (101”)
- Width - Outside Tire: 7’ 11” (95”)
- Overall Length: 14’ 2” (170”)
- PTO Shaft: 1-3/8”, 21 Spline, 1000 RPM
- Auger Diameter: 10”
- Backed By Over 50 Years Of Pneumatic Manufacturing Experience.
- Exclusive design cyclonic inlet minimizes fan dust ingestion, making it gentler on grain.
- Hydraulic cylinder raises the auger easily without dangerous springs.
- Exclusive to the AugerVac, the damper valve minimizes the load on your power source.
- Easy maintenance with one-piece banded belt.
- Single stage fan assembly produces high vacuum for easy clean out.
- Wide heavy chassis. No need to adjust the wheel base like other machines.
- PTO powered,1000 RPM.
- Double auger flighting gives you a higher capacity and longer life to the lower section.